We use acupuncture to help treat a broad amount of conditions. As well as being able to eliminate or manage many types of pain, it is commonly used by those seeking relief from stress and anxiety in its many manifestations. For some, acupuncture offers an affordable alternative to pharmaceutical or surgical interventions, as well as being a powerful complementary therapy. For others with wellness goals in mind, it is used as a preventative medicine to stay healthy and vitalized, to avoid illness before it occurs, and to sustain a vibrant body mind and spirit.
Some common conditions acupuncture is helpful for:
- Pain - Acupuncture is useful for many types of pain such as: chronic and acute back pain, joint pain, muscle pain, and more.
- Stress and Anxiety
- Headaches and Migraines
- PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Sports Injuries and Post-Injury or Surgery Recovery
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Pain) / Jaw Pain
- Insomnia, Menopausal Insomnia
- Digestive Disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue
- Irregular or painful menstruation
- Menopausal hot flashes
- Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation
- Allergies and Allergic Rhinitis
- Asthma and Respiratory Disorders
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Smoking and Addiction Cessation
- General Wellness, Preventative Medicine, Immune Support
The research and evidence supporting the effectiveness of acupuncture to treat a multiplicity of health conditions continues to grow at an astounding rate. Visit Evidence Based Acupuncture for an overview of the scientific evidence.